COVID-19 Update: We are currently working on the basis of 'business as usual' although some more vulnerable staff are now working from home – individual direct dial numbers will be diverted. Please have patience when calling as connecting calls may take a little longer.
Capacity vs Pressure Drop
• High loading & throughput / low pressure drop;
• Good liquid / gas distribution and high mass transfer efficiency.
• Easily wettable;
• High resistance to fouling;
• High Temperature.
• High temperature applications;
• Mechanically robust, lesser probability of breakage, suitable for deeper beds.
• Various separation and absorption applications at atmospheric pressure and under vacuum, where a low pressure drop is critical;
• H2S, NH3 & SO2 Absorption & Stripping;
• Steam Stripping;
• Quench towers;
• Direct contact cooling.
|Packing Size mm||16||25||38||50||90|
|Free Space %||93||94||95||96||97|
|Specific Surface Area (m2/m3)||316||209||122||100||54|
|No. Per Unit Volume (m3)||210,000||49,500||13,450||6,000||1,000|
|Specific Weight (kg/m3) |