COVID-19 Update: We are currently working on the basis of 'business as usual' although some more vulnerable staff are now working from home – individual direct dial numbers will be diverted. Please have patience when calling as connecting calls may take a little longer.
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF I-RINGS
• 30% lower pressure drop than Pall Rings
• Low liquid hold-up
• It’s physical shape permits maximum randomness and minimum alignment
• Advanced design gives it a high rate of liquid film surface renewal producing a high mass transfer rate, leading to a greater capacity and efficiency compared to other random packings;
• Large number of contact points for homogenous distribution of liquid and gas
• Facilitates shorter packed bed heights